Thursday 2 May 2013

Final Model.

At last, my final model! My sketchup experience has been very very difficult, however I am proud of my efforts. My two aims was to make three distinct levels, whilst ensuring the facade looks like a cohesive unit. Secondly, I wanted to make sure the above ground and below ground studio respected the key words 'elegant' and 'skeleton' respectively. For the above ground studio, I have used fluid lines, also mirrored in the choice of texture and silhouette of the stairs whereas for the below ground studio, I have used more angular, rigid forms to represent a skeleton.
 
 
Bird's eye view of studios
 
 
Ground level view of studios

 
Ground level view of ground and above ground studio connected via stairs

 
Eye level view of below ground studio connected via small series of stairs to ramp

 
Bird's eye view of above ground studio
 
 
 Above ground staircase with glass tread and solid reinforced concrete spine
 

Below ground staircase with LED lit staircase, reinforced concrete treads
 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment